We're slashing our dues to $300!
You can join now and swim for the rest of the summer for only $300*! YES! You read that correctly! $300*!!
The offer is valid for new memberships AND for those of you who were members in 2013, but have yet to renew for 2014!
*Note that this is a "non-stock" membership so if you choose to join again next year, you will be required to purchase as a new member which includes a stock fee instead of purchasing a less expensive renewal. This applies regardless of whether you have been a member in the past. Anyone who purchases this option will be required to join as a new member next year.
Check our "Renovations" tab for pictures of our improvements!
College Hills Swim & Racquet Club is a beautiful, non-profit 501c(7) swim and tennis facility in the heart of San Angelo and we have made lots of improvements for 2014! Check out our Facebook page to see our improvements and to keep up with club news! You can see our newsfeed and "like" our page below.
Our facility is totally fenced with grass, beautiful shade trees, picnic tables and BBQ grills for family gatherings, parties and picnics. We offer
- two pools - a wading pool for children 5 and under and a large pool complete with a slide for small children, a diving board, and plenty of room for the entire family to have fun in the sun!
- swimming lessons (private & semi-private) by certified instructors
- tennis lessons (private & group) by our certified tennis pro, John Bynum
- tennis leagues
- awesome summer camps for kids ages 5-12
- a full concession stand with reasonable prices during the summer (open during pool hours)
- playground equipment & a basketball court
- 6 lighted/well maintained tennis courts
Your membership is for one calendar year. We are not only a summer club. You are welcome to play on the playground, play basketball, or play tennis any time of year.
Compared to other clubs, CHSRC has lower membership dues, an inexpensive snack bar, a beautifully updated facility, plus we allow members to bring in outside food and drinks. All of these amenities make CHSRC the best and most economical back yard to play in all year long!